Friday, March 4, 2016

Welcome!

Just wanted to give a quick introduction of who I am and what this blog is all about! My name is Kim. Mother of 3, homemaker, Latter-Day Saint, special needs momma, music-lover, chocolate enthusiast and most importantly lover of the gospel of Jesus Christ! Most of the arrangements you will find here are either requests I have had from family and friends (and from YOU! Medley, obligato, arrangement requests are ALWAYS welcome!) or inspiration I have found from my own life experiences.

Most of my requests come when people are needing  an arrangement Sunday and its Thursday night :) BELIEVE ME- I understand! I have been asked many times to put together a wonderful, inspiring musical number with very little time to prepare. I am not (unfortunately) saying that all song requests will be completed that quickly! It usually takes about a week (sometimes more depending on life and the difficulty of the request) to get a song arrangement done and sent back to the person requesting.

I am- however proud to say that a lot of the music you will find on here is fairly simple and can usually be learned in a short amount of time! So-if you find yourself (like so many of us do) needing a hymn arrangement for the youth or the ward choir or primary or whoever to learn in a very short amount of time, please take a peek at our "Easy" catergory and hopefully, you will be able to find something that works!
But if you find yourself dreaming of a medley of your loved ones favorite hymns for their farewell or homecoming or baptism or whatever the occasion, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail and explain your request!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you've felt the peace of the gospel through music!
Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment